Gotcha is on again, Happy hunting everyone! This page will be used to update you on the current Gotcha standings.
The week before the start of Gotcha you will have to come pick up your target information at one of the VACUOLES members. Check your e-mail for more information, if you have any questions you can send an e-mail to VACUOLES.
Most important rules of the game:
- You're not allowed to trade targets with somebody else, as this will break the circle.
- You have to hit your TARGET on an uncovered body part to kill him/her.
- The only murder weapon allowed in the game is a water gun (filled with water). Bottles of water or any other water containing unit is not allowed.
- Killing someone is restricted: You are not allowed to kill someone in the lecture halls, labs, terminalrooms and the BeeVee-canteen (North Canteen). In those areas all shots are invalid, even if only 1 of the 2 (KILLER and TARGET) is in one of those areas.
- If your TARGET is present under the roof of the Huygens or Linnaeus Building (so the bicycle shack as well), this person can only be killed if there are no other living Gotcha players present. Make sure that you're alone with your target. As soon as he/she leaves the safety of the building you are free to kill, except when your TARGET uses an ESCAPE.
- On sefveral days you are able to use an ESCAPE. This is an object, piece of clothing or action which makes sure you're IMMUNE to attacks on that day. If you choose to use an escape (which most likely reveals that you're part of this year's Gotcha) you must keep in mind that ESCAPES SHOULD BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- The organization is always right!
If you decide that you don't want to continue playing, let the organization know and hand back all the target cards you have in your possession!
If you have killed someone or have been killed yourself, make this known to the organization asap by sending an email!
|Biannual GMM||07-10-2020||BeeVee Merchandise|
|World Food Day||16-10-2020||Food related clothing|
Hall of shame 2020
08-10: Ira Radovan, Robin Jansen
12-10: Daphne Homsma
13-10: Hazal Dogan, Jochem Dreise, Colin Schoenaker, Janik Sillen, Ingeborg Breel
14-10: Lars de Bont, Melvin Tang
15-10: Nienke van der Wal, Yasemin Pala, Jules van der Molen
16-10: Marleen Sloot
24-10: Ruben Bennik
26-10: Julie van Immerseel
27-10: Vlada Kaplunova
Hall of fame over the past years
Gotcha 2018: Sjoerd Jacobs
Gotcha 2017: Daan Rutten
Gotcha 2016: Branco Heuts
Gotcha 2015: Constant Swinkels
Gotcha 2014/2013/2012: Michelle Lampe